You're currently logged off or not registered.
Please log in, or register.

90% of all ads will be removed if you signed in Wink
You're currently logged off or not registered.
Please log in, or register.

90% of all ads will be removed if you signed in Wink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Rules/Guidelines! READ before posting anything :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kankouri

Kankouri

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-12-07
Camera : Forum Rules/Guidelines! READ before posting anything :D Nikonan6

Forum Rules/Guidelines! READ before posting anything :D Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules/Guidelines! READ before posting anything :D   Forum Rules/Guidelines! READ before posting anything :D I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:34 am

Hey Everyone Very Happy hope you all doing Good!!
so i decided to post this topic for those who joined the forum lately, anyway this forum new so =p, hope you all enjoy Very Happy

* Only one account per person is permitted.
* When registering, a valid email address has to be used.If I or one of the admins found out that you are not using a valid email :P ill remove you :@
* Sblaan is about people, domain names in forum/login names are not allowed.
* Keep all posts on-topic.
* Do not astroturf or pretend to be/represent somebody else. Its lame Smile
* Do not discuss illegal activities. In other words no drugs, alcohol and these kinda stuff :P
* Flirting in public will not be tolerated -.- OH YEA i won't tolerate it, if you want to flirt, use the private message feature Smile
* Check that your question has not been answered anywhere else on the site. Use the search feature.
* Post your topic in the right section, otherwise, it will be moved by the admins or moderaters.
* Ask Questions The Smart Way. I mean like stupid questions irrtate me -.- so like please be smart =p
* No useless posts. This includes: Thread bumping, Flamewars, Trolling and Spamming.
* Thank those who help you.
* Do not link to any site that contains adult content, sexually oriented material or might otherwise be considered offensive. Any post containting the mentioned, the account will be banned and BOOM you're out Smile
* Do not propose/link to any site that contains warez/copyrighted software/materials that can be downloaded illegally.
* Please try to keep it civilized in here, we are all brothers and sisters, we don't want any hatred or hard feelings between us all, if you have any problem with any members in the forum, please contact me or any admin, and we are going to help you in anyway we can.
* Kindly avoid including special characters in your user name, otherwise, it will be changed.
* All members have to reach at least 50 posts in order to join the Chatbox or participate in competitions Smile!

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kankouri.deviantart.com

Forum Rules/Guidelines! READ before posting anything :D
Page 1 of 1